MasyafBartonMasyafBarton

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Hopagon Hopagon

Good game, and I loved the 'Super Stacker' style art. My only issue was the occasional lag, which on a game like this, can really be a pain in the ass.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Far too much lag for my tastes, though I've given it 2.5 stars purely because I can admit it might be because of the fairly bad internet I have right now. Anyway, yeah, lag made the game unplayable.

Scriball Scriball

I don't think that there's a GameHomepage game that I don't like, all of them have become my instant favourites. Once again, more brilliant work from the awesome coders at GameHomepage.

Sonic Scene Creator Adv. Sonic Scene Creator Adv.

For a first version, this is actually impressive. I liked the sheer choice of characters, but as some others have said I agree that on the next one you should include several other backgrounds and a larger creation area. Other than that I see some real promise, and I look forward to seeing your other stuff.

Stickman Dress Up 2 Stickman Dress Up 2

If there was a space between the stickman and the items so you could see your creation clearly, it would be vastly improved. Generally a good game and I look forward to Stickman Dress Up 3, with more stuff!

I don't see any other issues, the lack of a mute is nothing, just turn the volume off, and I tried every item, they all worked. Good work, Robotronic94!

Rebuild Rebuild

Brilliant

Beat it in 66 days on normal mode, great game, brilliant graphics (for their purpose) and although somewhat an unoriginal idea you executed it perfectly. One small recommendation would be the inclusion of a small mini-game where you can shoot/kill the zombies during the invasion sequences. Adding the option for players to skip if they want. This may help in expanding your possible audience and giving the game a slightly more complete feel.

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

Best silent hill flash to date

Good graphics, amazing music and sound with a pretty good plot. Not too much to do with silent hill though, well, not enough :)
All round winner though.

assjoe responds:

Glad you liked it.

The Free Culture Game The Free Culture Game

WOW

Ingenious, the only way you can really win is by letting all but one of the people become drones in the outer ring, then as there is no more new knowledge. When there is just mindless drivel in the outer circle, people move to the inner circle to becomes thinkers instead of consumers. All you have to do is stave off the market capitalising on the new idea's and people will see that "the grass is greener" and more will keep coming to the inner circle.

In effect it mimics the quote at the end of the game, I guess that's why it's there.

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

Sorry, but...

I don't like putting my details out on the internet, and so refrain from internet buying, neither do I really enjoy signing up to things that i don't want to just to play a game. If you released it on PC CD, or on console (even better) I'd probably be willing to pay at lot more than the current price, but as it is, I'm not at all interested.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Absolutely brilliant, moving and really meaningful

To get the best feel from the game, I suggest playing it in what I think is the intended order. There are five "endings" to your day, you need to do all five to finish the game and you can do them in any order, but I think this is the best.

- Go to work as normal (this sets a good tone)
- Go left at the "P" sign instead of right, and talk to the homeless man
- When at the scene in your car, press space to exit your car and walk right to see a cow, you can interact with it and get back to your car either direction, work as normal afterwards.
- Go to work without clothes, this shows the characters desperation for fun or variation, adds more tone and atmosphere
- Go to work, but when you reach the tree wait for the leaf to fall, catch it with space and enter your office. Now, the offices should be empty, but either way it doesn't really matter, if they're gone it looks better, but that's the only difference, leave through the fire exit, and jump off the roof.
- If it has all been done correctly, you will notice your wife is missing, and so is the elevator lady, just go back to the office roof to see the very meaningful ending.

I think this is a great game, and would love to see the author create a new one, something just as bold and powerful. I hop this walkthrough kinda helps, thanks.